Old February 1st 09, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_5_]

Default Cyclist hits granny in pavement crash in Brighton

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 22:00:05 +0000, Tony Dragon
said in
:

Guy says your daughter's injury is ignorable. As far as he's concerned,
she doesn't matter.
Let that be an end of it.

Oh look, an other lie. What I said was that injuries to pedestrians
caused by cyclists are, at a public policy level, ignorable.

You might well have said that. But I was referring to this little gem
(verbatim quote from you coming up):

"... Or perhaps people are so obsessed by pavement cycling that they go out
of their way to remember it.

"At the public policy level it is ignorable."

If (illegal) footway cycling were "ignorable", that could only be because its
consequences were ignorable.