Old April 30th 17, 02:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Contemporary Map cases

Remember handlebar bags with a transparent map pocket on top?

The last time I was in the toy department of a big-box store, I found
a peculiar-looking bag with a phone case hinged to it. After some
puzzlement, I figured out that one was supposed to fasten the bag to
the front of one's handlebars, then fold the phone case back to lie on
top of the handlebars.

I imagine that it would work well, but I'll continue to carry a flip
phone in my right front pocket, a map snippet in my left front pocket,
and nothing at all on my handlebars.

--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://wlweather.net/PAGEJOY/