Old August 26th 06, 10:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Seager

Default Camelbak - The SlipStream

I tried to do moab with a 70oz rocket and it wasn't enough. I had to
strap on a nalgene on the back. I have a mule now and I love it. You
don't have to fill it all the way if you don't want the extra weight.
Rationing water on a muni ride sucks, so I like to have plenty.

The mule also has about 500cm of cargo, so you can put in a camera and
things. I would either go mule or the hawg, if you want to carry even
more stuff. It's not a horrible idea to have a small hiker's survival
kit if you are doing muni in remote areas alone. (flashlight, emergency
blanket, pancho or coat, change of shirt, tools, food, cell phone,
first aid, whistle, etc) You never know when you're going to have to
spend the night out there. You can carry all that in a mule, easy, and
it won't weigh much at all.

--
Seager

'Team RoadShow' (http://www.teamroadshow.com) | 'Unexpected Failure