Old January 23rd 09, 05:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Marc[_2_]

Default Cyclist hits granny in pavement crash in Brighton

pk wrote:

I posted the other day about a grossly irresponsible cyclist who came
within milli seconds of causing me (and himself) serious injury, and
that was met with a resounding silence from the assembled masses.

AOL doesn't support Usenet any more, and as I have never used AOL , I'm
not in the habit of typing " Me too LOL".

If someone very quickly replies with a comment that would closely
mirror my own ie "Stupid Twunt!" , then I won't bother adding my own.
That doesn't meant that I support the behaviour.