Old February 6th 17, 04:02 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bret Cahill

Default This is what cyclists waste tax payers' money on

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news...mned-12216449?

£500,000 to make a road look like a roundabout to "confuse drivers" so they slow down for a non-existant roundabout.

Quite a few drunk drivers might spend 30 min. in that "loop" before they had to stop and take a **** and then pass out in the front seat.

We need to get more public safety advantages like this here in the U.S.!

Is there a patent? There are all kinds of road interchange patents.

I've got news for you psycholists. Confusing drivers is a BAD and DANGEROUS idea.

Humans, being naturally lazy, will do whatever is easiest. Here the easiest thing to do is to confuse drivers.

Of the 4 billion cyclists on the planet, not one would ever get confused by some brick work.

Bret Cahill