Old August 2nd 03, 02:47 AM
Robert Hampton

Default Anyone know who manufactures this tricycle

ride your bike wrote:

"Robert Hampton" wrote in message

And you base your ASSumptions on what? You think you know what I am
aware of and how I raise my children based on my request for information
for a friend? You're not very bright, are you? I take it from your
childish rants that you do not depend on combustion engines in any way
in your lifestyle. Is that correct?

Considering the implications of the grave situation of rampant resource
depletion and toxic excretion our civilization is engaged in does not fall
under the category of childish rants.
While I don't live in the woods picking berries and am therefore part and
parcel of the problem, my existence does not depend on my personal
ownership of a combustion engine vehicle for transportation. I have gone
through great lengths and what some would call sacrifices over the years to
avoid dependence on a car. If you would like to know some of the other
elements of my lifestyle that minimize my footprint on this planet I would
be happy to share them. You would be amazed at what small contributions on
individual levels add up to on societal and planetary levels. Likewise,
small individual levels of consumption and excretion create mass
destruction.

Well, until you are in the woods picking berries you've got nothing to
say to me. You have absolutely no idea what my lifestyle is, child.
And trying to degrade others for not believing EXACTLY what you believe
is certainly not going to help you win anyone over to your way of
thinking. I am comfortable with my lifestyle and contribution to the
environment. If you don't like that, go cry to someone else. I'm done
with you.

--
Robert Hampton
Genesis POS