Old August 31st 03, 04:14 PM
Carol McLean

Default Unicycle in Bicycling Magazine ad

I like the ad, probably just because it shows someone on a uni. It's
not the greatest, but I suppose it's a start.

Meanwhile, I hope I am now a [drum roll, please.....]
"real" rider.

Yesterday, I bought a hydration pack! I am so excited! I guess I should
have bought it before yesterday's 8-mile ride. I didn't think I would
need water, but we went farther than I expected.

Luckily, there was an old water pump at one of the parks, and after
several minutes of coaxing, some nice, warm, rust-colored water trickled
out. Ahhh.

But now I have a water pack. I feel so official! I just hope I don't
end up using it as a UPD cushion.

Carol
Minnesota

--