Old October 22nd 17, 04:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default Bicycling & health benefits of?

On 2017-10-20 17:57, John B. wrote:

[...]

Of course, if you are really worried you could attach floats.
See
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb6ZeiWkxRM

Also works with bicycles and there are indeed two areas where I
could use that for a shortcut and currently to get around a rock
slide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlurwAD1nro

However, I need my blue water cooler bodies for brewing and filled
in a Koelsch (Germans style beer) and a Pale Ale for secondary
fermentation yesterday.

I drink Belgian dark ale which I understand has to be aged for a year
or so. So I'm not about to make that.

My favorite beer is Belgian Tripel so I brew that regularly. It does
need longer, four weeks in secondary fermentation versus the usual two
weeks. But so worth it.

Considering all the work it consumes a lot of time. However, once you
have a home brew you really don't want store-bought beer anymore no
matter how expensive it was. Except maybe for some of the
bottle-carbonated Belgian beers in the big bottles. Best of all, some
homebrew beers such as IPA travel well even on gnarly singletrack. So I
occasionally carry 16oz along.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/