Old December 23rd 03, 02:02 AM
Bernie

Default Fla. 8-Year-Old Gets Traffic Ticket For Bike Mishap (irresponsible

Leonard Migliore wrote:

In article ,
(Hunrobe) wrote:

Tom Sherman

wrote:

Zoot Katz is just to the left of center in this photograph.
http://mypage.direct.ca/i/imnot/pix/dino1_april.jpg.

After several years of reading his posts I'm not at all surprised that Zoot is
left of center. Why the tail though? I didn't think he was into the aero look.

Regards,
Bob Hunt

That's more tail than I've ever seen on a bicycle.

Looks very "aero", as well as a good counterbalance. Probably allows
him to get his centre of gravity ahead of his front wheel without doing
an front endo.
I learned this bit of science from another post on this group earlier
this week. ;-}