Old November 12th 04, 02:34 AM
Tom Sherman

M wrote:

I'm staying with this group as an experiment. I want to see how many people
I have to put in the kill file before it becomes a group about recumbent
bikes again. Anyone who responds to Dolan is in my kill file. Now I can
read this group in five minutes and most of what I read is about recumbent
bikes. To all of you "on topic" people, thank you for all the good info.
To all of you "off topic" people, see ya!

Kill files are for people who lack the intelligence to sort what is
worthwhile to them, and the self-control to ignore what they consider
useless.

--
Tom Sherman