Old June 22nd 04, 06:04 AM
tomblackwood

Default Dads, Where did you ride on Fathers Day?

Well, I can't approach Mike's epic ride, but still managed to have some
good father/son fun. Woke up, and opened my present to find a Sponge Bob
bike jersey with him riding an underwater giraffe. Cool! Had a big
breakfast with lots of protein prepped by my wife and son, then headed
into downtown Seattle for the wrap up of the Seattle International
Juggling Festival. Attended an excellent cigar box juggling workshop
taught by Matt Hall, then did some free juggling and club passing for a
couple hours. Rode the "Booster", Seattle Center's new ride which is
basically a giant vertical centrifuge. Great view of Seattle and the
Puget Sound from the top of it. Then came home and topped it off with 5
miles of light muni on the Yellow Lake trail system near our house. We
ride these trails all the time, but still manage to find new challenges.
All in all, maybe the best Father's Day on record.

Papa and Son about to hit the trail: http://tinyurl.com/33zwf

tomblackwood - Registered Nurtz

Tailgate at your own risk.....