Old June 18th 08, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Colin Nelson

Default seat cover for rain?

"!Speedy Gonzales!" wrote in message m...
"bugbear" wrote in message
I have a leather saddle on my commute bike,

snip
seen the post re Brooks seat cover and at £3.99 I'd suggest waiting until
Aldi/Lidl do their cycle promos again(are we not due one?). They sold a
saddle tool bag that came with a waterproof cover, I use that for my saddle,
and the bonus is, you get a useable emergency tool bag!

--
!Speedy Gonzales!

Remove the SPAMTRAP to reply

Plastic shower hat with elastic all round hem (my wife sometimes brings one home from the gym), or from Boots etc for not much money.