Old May 10th 13, 05:14 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default Psychiatrist gets 30 days for booby-trapping Oregon trails andinjuring mountain bikers

On Friday, May 10, 2013 3:24:09 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Michael Vandeman wrote:

This is dishonest reporting. They fail to mention that the bikers were riding on an illegal trail. Why can't mountain bikers EVER tell the truth?!

Another lie so soon on the heels of the last one Mike ? If you bother to check you will find that he booby trapped BIKE trails !

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3196412.html

Edward Dolan wrote:

Anyone with any brains knows why he booby trapped the trails. Ideally, I

would like to mine the trails so as to blow mountain bikers to kingdom come,

but alas this would also effect hikers, a perfectly innocent lot as pure as

the driven snow. Mountain bikers who ride their bikes on hiking trails ought

to be rounded up and horsewhipped.

So, given that the trails were BIKE trails what should the mountainbikers do to the hikers Ed ?

Should I be equipping my steed with anti-personnel rockets too ?

Or, perhaps, we should agree to allow others to enjoy their own hobbies unmolested ? There's a radical solution eh ?

BS. They were riding illegally, on illegal trails.