Old August 3rd 20, 12:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default LBS owner's essay

On 8/2/2020 4:19 PM, news18 wrote:

snip

For me, it s 27" tubes and tyres. All the local BS have moved to only
stocking whatever the latest fashion is.

And now there's a worldwide tube shortage. I put in an order in July,
only to be informed that all the tubes I ordered were out of stock. They
are still out of stock. Fortunately I have sufficient quantities for
now, but I'm running low on 26 x 1.50" tubes. I think that the shortage
of tubes is to people trying, then abandoning, tubeless tires.