Old June 4th 07, 06:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Bill

Default Obstructions

R Brickston wrote:
On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 16:42:52 -0700, Bill wrote:

* * Chas wrote:
Carl, I thought you lived in Pueblo not Appalachia or the Ozarks.

Put yer hand on the radio - now shake that snake...

That looked like a prairie rattler, the kind that I accidentally ran over
on my bike.

I was surprised the first time I saw a tarantula run across the road in
front of me. I had never known that they were native to the SW.

Chas.

They are in California and Arkansas that I know of. The California ones
will let you pick them up and the ones in Arkansas will rear up for a
fight. Completely different temperaments.
Bill Baka

Billy Baka, the Spider Whisperer

Just for you, Bricky boy, just try to pick one up in Arkansas.
Have a nice trip to the hospital.
I'll be cheering for the spider.
Bill Baka