Old August 24th 09, 02:50 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

Default Are we cyclists the only true Christians and any other Jesus in only a Conspiracy?

In article ,
Tom Sherman °_° wrote:

Tim McNamara wrote:
In article ,
Mark Cleary wrote:

ComandanteBanana wrote:

snip the usual drivel

So what is your point?

ComandanteBanana is a troll and his point is to get people to pay
attention to him.

I disagree. ComandanteBanana's goal is to scare people away from
cycling.

Then he's an idiot, picking Usenet with its shrinking participation
numbers and diminishing support by ISPs. If he wants to scare people
away from cycling, he's picked the least effective forum I can think of.