Old August 24th 09, 03:39 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default Are we cyclists the only true Christians and any other Jesus in only a Conspiracy?

"Tim McNamara" wrote in message
In article ,
Tom Sherman °_° wrote:

[...]
ComandanteBanana is a troll and his point is to get people to pay
attention to him.

I disagree. ComandanteBanana's goal is to scare people away from
cycling.

Then he's an idiot, picking Usenet with its shrinking participation
numbers and diminishing support by ISPs. If he wants to scare people
away from cycling, he's picked the least effective forum I can think of.

I certainly do agree with Mr. McNamara that Usenet is for the birds, but
what is this about ISPs not supporting Usenet? The bandwidth for text
messages is next to nothing. Some folks are now downloading complete movies
via torrents (PirateBay). These are simply huge files and must take days to
download. Even files from LimeWire can be quite large. What am I missing?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka