Old June 13th 16, 04:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default John B.(Bull****ter)

"news16" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 06:29:09 -0500, EdwardDolan wrote:

This message is NOT for John B.(Bull****ter).

Obviously he has won as you've [you’re] now resorting to insults.

Au contraire, my good man. He has lost as he was bound to lose since I use words as they were meant to be used – to clarify, not to obfuscate. I am now resorting to insults because I do not like to waste words on a fool. If he or you or anyone else wish to post content, I am ready to argue my positions, but I will not bother to do that when all I am getting are personal attacks. The only thing to do then is just post prepared insults. To spend time on a fool is something that only another fool would do.

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota