Old July 29th 11, 11:46 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default Insight into the phases of the Internet forum life cycle: a perspective

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Jul 28, 2:25 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Health care costs are outrageously expensive. The Damn Dems (Obama Care)
never know how to fix anything. America badly needs a single payer system
like they have in Canada and the UK. However, some folks still believe
that
health care is NOT a right!

Diversion duly noted. Healthcare is expensive everywhere, but the

point was that the food we eat contributes to good or bad health and
when bad, inflates health care costs .

Lots of other factors contribute to poor health besides what foods we eat.

I have friend in the UK and if

you really want decent health care you have to still pay out of
pocket. My friend couldn't even get a routine PSA test approved in
the UK.

A primary care doctor will determine what is routine and what is not
routine, not the patient.

Health care in the UK is not all it is cracked up to be. I

know nothing though about how well implemented in places like Cananda
or Sweden,

Americans want way too much when it comes to health care. All we have a
right to is garden variety health care. But the problem is that even garden
variety health care is expensive. It need not be as is proven by the VA
health care system.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka