Old July 30th 11, 12:14 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default Insight into the phases of the Internet forum life cycle: a perspective

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Jul 28, 2:33 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
My Greatness is that I am a better ass kicker than most.

So you say a comfortable distance from behind a monitor and keyboard.

You do not know how to play with ideas. It is why you are always behind the
eight ball when it comes to someone like me who does know how to play. In
real life I would not give you the time of day, nor you me. The beauty of
Usenet is that total strangers can confront one another in an unfriendly
fashion, something you do not have a clue about. Tom Sherman is far more up
to speed on Usenet than you.

You have never enjoyed Usenet. It is why you should leave. You want friendly
personal relationships even in cyber space. I don't. I want confrontation
and animosity. I love to kick ass on Usenet. Just ask Tom Sherman. We are in
a contest to see if his dumb ass is harder than my foot.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka