Old July 30th 11, 03:15 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

Default Insight into the phases of the Internet forum life cycle: a perspective

On Jul 28, 2:33*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...] *You never have been able to

comprehend the purpose of a newsgroup and you own that to you
grateness.

The purpose of a newsgroup only exists in theory. It does not exist in fact.
In order for a newsgroup to stay on topic you would have to have a
moderator. Without a moderator newsgroups wander off topic and end in
personal insults.

The purpose of a newegroup exints in reality. Unfortunately, the
purpose of a troll also exists in reality, that is to underminde the
purpose of a newsgroup by transforming it into a "fun and games" cyber
playpen. Surely you can relate that. Its your modus operanid.

My Greatness is that I am a better ass kicker than most.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka