Old August 12th 11, 01:11 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

Default Insight into the phases of the Internet forum life cycle: a perspective

On Aug 10, 11:25*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Aug 2, 1:55 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

The primary care doctor will follow whatever the medical bureaucracy has
determined to be routine. Your argument makes no sense whatsoever.

Your problem is that you assume that you know more than everyone else
based
on a few months reading of questionable literature. Fools rush in where
angels fear to tread. Also, a little learning is a dangerous thing. Or did
already say that once or twice before.
You problem is that you assume that you know more than everyone else

period and that is why you delete whole section of what I have posted
with a gratuitous blah blah, blah and label experts who know more that
you as having authored questionable literature. *It must be such a
burden being a myopic visionary and the self-appointed Oracle
Worthington. *A little learning is a dangerous thing and that is
precisely why you shouldn't have called an end to what is a lifelong
process. *One thing is for certain. *Your arrogance is legendary.

I am assuming it is none of my business to bother with what doctors know or
don't know. That is their business. If I had wanted to be a doctor, I would
have. Frankly, the bodies of all animals (including my own) disgust me. I am
thankful that I had the good sense to stay the hell away from medicine.

It is you business to know some of what doctors know so that you and
your doctor can communicate unless you have no concern about you
health and well being.

But the problem is that even garden
variety health care is expensive. It need not be as is proven by the VA
health care system.

The VA health care system is a government run taxpayer subsidized

heath care system. It may appear inexpensive to you the veteran, but
in reality it is not.

It was also paid for by my years serving in the military at slave wages..
Even so, it is relatively inexpensive compared to all other systems of
health care delivery.
Years??? You weren't in the military long enough to foot the bill for

the benefits you received and you very well know that, so who do you
think you're fooling? *Yourself perhaps, but certainly not me.

Nope, it was an earned benefit that was made by mutual agreement at the time
of my enlistment. Duration of service has nothing to do with it.

This is not about your "terms of employment".. The time you were in
the service paying into the system was not commensurate with the
benefits you derived. Consequently the VA health care system may seen
inexpensive, but is is a taxpayer burden. Then again much can be said
of medicare. They are both underfunded health care systems.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka