Old December 11th 04, 09:57 AM

Default Child Seat: Hamax vs Rhodes

I'm hoping that Santa is going to bring me a child seat this year, but
I need to make sure that I put the right one on my Christmas list.

I was going to go for the Rhodes Co-Pilot but my local bike shop
recommended the Hamax Sleepy on the grounds that it's cheaper, just as
good and you don't need a special rack for it (which makes using
panniers & using the seat on other bikes easier).

Has anyone got one of these Hamax seats & are they any good? The only
people I know who've got child seats have got the Rhodes so I was
wondering if the Hamax has any pitfalls?

Thanks,

Michael