Old April 28th 05, 11:22 PM
garryb59

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 21:28:24 +0100, Not Responding
wrote:

So who's going to be there?

100km of enormous hills. Hell's own headwinds. Almost certain rain. Road
surfaces rejected by third world governments as substandard. How can you
resist?

FWIW, I plan to be on the 0800 Pompey to Fishbourne car ferry. I'll be
on the blue Tifosi and will be looking nervous on account of Sunday
being my re-aquaintance with clipless pedals.

Yes, I'm pretty commited to being there, on my very own
home/brazed/welded effort-of-modeof-transport at that too.

In all honesty, I'm slightly nervous about this ride. I've done few
miles in the last 3 months and even fewer miles on this bike too, and
it's hilly....and I'm not fit.
Still...hey ho, who cares..

But please...no rain, please.

garryb