Old March 6th 13, 05:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
thirty-six

Default Peripheral Neuropathy: Any Riders Dealing With It Successfully?

On Mar 6, 12:16*pm, datakoll wrote:
TRY SWIMMING

STRETCHING

SLEEP WITH FEET ELEVATED

stop cycling

any of these may help but possibly the simplest, is to go for a walk,
of around 1 to 2 miles, of an evening then return to a warm bath
before getting into a warm bed.
The stretching of which I mentioned previously is not that of
muscle but of lymph vessels, think what a ballet dancer does when
pointing toes. I forgot to mention before that the stretch requires
holding usually for at least 20 seconds and sometimes up to 30 seconds
to get the muscles to trigger and drive the lymph.