Old March 7th 13, 01:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Peripheral Neuropathy: Any Riders Dealing With It Successfully?

On 3/6/2013 5:41 PM, datakoll wrote:
have you tried a recumbent ?

we all grow old. my skinned knees no longer heal in 2 weeks. Now healing takes 3 months.

I ran on Florida's beaches curing a not diagnosed lung infection. Maybe 9000 miles worth.

Stopped eating red meat when I ran into a barrier of sore n stiff joints at 9 miles. I'm paranormal so my guess was prescient and LO ! without red meat in a month the distance was 12-13 miles at a marathon clip n no sore joints.

One wonders abt attention deficit syndromes. Deficit to Gauss ? or Joe Dimaggio ?

At 50, general opinion is nerve impulses have slowed so the hands of a ranked racing car driver can no longer keep speed. Not mentioning the hand/eye coordination prob.

For awhile one may force the issue n overcome the deficit but on the horizon lies a point where forcing becomes a hit or miss action.

Tom Sherman rides one for us, so we don't have to.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/