Old February 29th 04, 04:57 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Default Double hit& run on a cyclist

Absolutely in agreement with you on that, dunno why they cant spend the
money they make off speed cameras and spend it on cycle paths.

God I hope they don't! I wish they'd spend it on more driver education and
general PR to start impressing on more motorists that it isn't acceptable to
moan about being caught speeding and it isn't acceptable to think that driving
a car means you can ignore other road users and be a totally selfish twit!

Cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune