Old March 28th 18, 10:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Changing Seasons

More signs of spring:

After using the hose yesterday, I left it attached to our frost-proof
faucet, reasoning that if a hard freeze were predicted, it would be
unusual enough to remind me to run out and unscrew it.

Today I unearthed the spading fork and went to the garden to harvest a
few winter onions to put into the meatloaf. Halfway there, I realized
that I had nothing to cut the roots with. It's time to resume pinning
a knife into the pocket of my slopping-around pants.

--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://wlweather.net/PAGEJOY/