Old November 30th 08, 10:02 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

Default I am convinced bicycling is not safe

"Rob Morley" wrote in message
On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 09:05:54 -0600
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

"Rob Morley" wrote in message
On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 08:27:00 -0600
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

I am a Great Saint.

Have you considered a promotion to martyrdom? All it would take is
a slip under an 18 wheeler.

Debating with Marika is child's play for me. It is like shooting fish
in a barrel. Do not deprive me of some fun. We Great Saints seldom
have any fun.

I can suggest ways to enliven your dreary existence - why not enjoy a
game of Russian roulette solitaire, or relax with a nice glass of
Liquid Drano?

Obviously you have no consideration for poor Marika. If I don't humor her,
who will?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka