Old September 13th 04, 06:43 PM
MattB

remark wrote:
First question: I am going out to Flagstaff this weekend to ride
with my brother. Any recommended trails that arent too crowded?
Second question: Any tips on air travel with a bike?
Final question: I thought I had chain suck the other day. I was
wrong. It turns out the 4 hex-bolts that hold in the granny ring
were backing out. My LBS put them on for me when I got new cranks/BB
etc. Should they get lock-tite or something?

Thanks

I've had good results flying with my bike in an IronCase. If you join USA
Cycling, you get some vouchers to fly your bike free on United. Otherwise
it's $75 each way, so even if you never race, the membership can be worth it
if you fly with your bike much.
If you just put your bike in a cardboard box, you're asking for trouble IMO.

Matt