Old October 12th 18, 12:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B. Slocomb

Default "torque wrench" pump/compressor

On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 19:55:06 +0200, Emanuel Berg
wrote:

Sir Ridesalot wrote:

You need to understand that a lot of your
"questions" sound suspiciously like trolling.
Why not get a GOOD book on bicycle repair and
learn the proper basic terminology and repair
methods? Plus, with a good book you'd have
the information at hand and not have to wait
for replies from here.

I don't "need" or "have" to do anything. I do
exactly what I want. Like now for example, what
I want to do is add you to my KILL file.
But don't worry, there are tons of negativistic
lamers there already to keep you company.

Well, I've mentioned that you might research your questions before
asking them and Frank has even given you a list of books that might
enlighten you and now Sir has told you flat out that you do sound like
a troll.

Perhaps it is you that is at fault and not the growing group that
question your intent.
--

Cheers,

John B.