Old June 22nd 19, 10:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default So what about his much-vaunted household contents insurance?

On Saturday, June 22, 2019 at 8:43:01 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:

Cyclists really *hate* pedestrians, don't you?

We knew that anyway (it's observable from their demeanour), but it's
good to get the confirmation from your good self and TMS320.

Pedestrians are the most important road users, followed by equestrians and cyclists. Motorists only get to use our roads under licence and need to learn their place.

This does not allow pedestrians to behave irresponsibly such as walking into the road without looking and giving a cyclist no chance to stop.