Old November 14th 19, 10:27 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Another "invisible" cyclist?

On 14/11/2019 09:40, TMS320 wrote:
On 14/11/2019 00:22, JNugent wrote:
On 13/11/2019 20:58, TMS320 wrote:
On 13/11/2019 16:55, JNugent wrote:
On 12/11/2019 20:33, TMS320 wrote:
On 12/11/2019 15:59, JNugent wrote:

Sensible people can only hope that this cyclist is caught
before he can do much more of it.

The bicycle was just his transport and, as usual, nothing was
said about his conduct while using it.

*Really*?

There is none so blind...

And none so desperate to believe that the bicycle is more important
to the story than the person's clothes. (Unless you know more about
it than disclosed in the report. Do share it with us.)

Was/is he a cyclist?

Not relevant to circumstances.

Are you saying that describing a wanted violent criminal is not the
right thing to do?

Alternatively, are you claiming that referring to the criminal's use of
a distinctively minority means of transport (as a firther identifying
factor) is somehow not proper?

Do spill the beans as to how you "think" on these matters.

I asked you to provide more information. Obviously you have none.

Very obviously I have no more information. All any of us (here) know is
that a woman was robbed by a cyclist and that the police want to catch him.

Do you want him to escape or something?