Old November 14th 19, 11:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default Another "invisible" cyclist?

On 14/11/2019 10:27, JNugent wrote:
On 14/11/2019 09:40, TMS320 wrote:
On 14/11/2019 00:22, JNugent wrote:
On 13/11/2019 20:58, TMS320 wrote:
On 13/11/2019 16:55, JNugent wrote:

Was/is he a cyclist?

Not relevant to circumstances.

Are you saying that describing a wanted violent criminal is not the
right thing to do?

Only in your fevered imagination.

Alternatively, are you claiming that referring to the criminal's use of
a distinctively minority means of transport (as a firther identifying
factor) is somehow not proper?

Only in your fevered imagination.
Do spill the beans as to how you "think" on these matters.

I asked you to provide more information. Obviously you have none.

Very obviously I have no more information.

Then you agree that the bicycle is nothing more than an aid to
identification.

All any of us (here) know is
that a woman was robbed by a cyclist and that the police want to catch him.

Do you want him to escape or something?

Only in your fevered imagination.