Old November 16th 19, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Default Injunction against cycling cafe binned

On Saturday, November 16, 2019 at 4:03:00 PM UTC, TMS320 wrote:
On 16/11/2019 14:36, Simon Mason wrote:
QUOTE: An injunction application against a cafe which is a popular
meeting point for cyclists has been dropped.

The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead had banned Velolife in
Warren Row, Berkshire, from being used as an "organised meet" for
rides.

Good news. I dare say that had it been sold off for housing, the local
villagers (who never used it) would have been campaigning to "save our
pub" - expecting some charitable organisation to pay for the upkeep.

I have been there on a couple of occasions before it changed its USP.
Looks like I am overdue to give it another visit.

I am waiting for the local council to ban boy racer car meets in our local Morrison's car park - far more litter, smoke and noise than our local chain gang.