Old November 17th 19, 06:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default Bikers perform citizen's arrest after spotting pickpocket stealwar hero's wallet

On 17/11/2019 16:20, JNugent wrote:
On 17/11/2019 16:10, TMS320 wrote:
On 17/11/2019 09:26, JNugent wrote:
On 16/11/2019 15:36, TMS320 wrote:

anecdote about killed cyclist snipped

You have no idea whatsoever whether visibility was the issue.

Visibility, sight lines and reaction times are always issues on
high-speed routes.

Indeed. But you have no idea whatsoever whether visibility was the issue.

But perhaps your view is that because you weren't there and "don't
cycle on 60/70mph roads", it doesn't matter. That'd be in line with
what you have posted above.

FYI, I do drive on them. Do you cycle on them?

Before I answer that, perhaps you could clarify whether visibility and
sight lines (and their effects on reaction times) matter on high speed
routes even if you don't cycle on them?

You missed my "indeed". But you still have no idea whatsoever whether
visibility was the issue.