Old July 2nd 03, 12:55 AM
Tom Thompson

Default Taiwanese recumbents

"Joshua Goldberg" wrote in message
Weird seeing my post from last year (below).
Note: it might get a tad confusing using the Name "Hurricane" for one of
your China Mascot bents. Not sure about how legal it is either.
Challenge Recumbents makes a "Hurricane" model as well.
I looked at the www.actionbent.com website and was impressed with an OSS @
only $645.00....this should sell well. Bent riders can be a tough group to
please, but $645.00 will soften up even the most critical in our group.
Didn't China Mascot release a Titanium Frame a few months ago?

Oh and I almost forgot "Best of Luck" in your bent venture.
I'm probably one of Randy's first customers. My Tidal Wave will jopin the

TE in the stable sometime early next week. SO far, Randy has been pleasant
and responsive to my questions, not to mention offering one of the best
deals on a SWB USS in the USA right now.

I'll post about the bike when it arrives and I get some seat time logged.
One of the reasons I bought it was its utter difference from my Tour Easy
and the potential of having a lightweight mid-hi BB climbing machine.

Tom Thompson