Old October 22nd 05, 10:55 PM
Pat

Default Legs that don't match

"Richard Greenberg" wrote in message
news:Z8s6f.1635$dW6.1428@trndny09...
: Hi all. I have one leg that is about 1/2 longer than the other. I can't
: quite decide whether to order a bike (I'm looking seriously at the folding
: BikeFriday) with two different length cranks, or not. I ride a recumbent
: exercise bike every day and find it comfortable, but in order for it to
feel
: right, one of my feet ends up contacting the pedals (there are straps on
the
: pedals that do not restrict front to back foot position) in a different
spot
: than the other foot.

I have a Bike Friday---the Pocket Gnu. They'll make it to fit you any way
and every way they can. It's a great bike. I put it in the suitcase and took
it to Ireland last month. It was so easy to do! I stayed at hostels and
bought food at grocery stores to make a cheap trip.

Pat in TX