Old September 28th 09, 07:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

Default Wiggins In Soccer Allegory Shock!

In article
,
Uncle Dave wrote:

Wiggins hints at Team Sky switch

http://tinyurl.com/WigginsWigan

Bradley Wiggins has hinted he may leave Garmin-Slipstream to join the
new British-based squad Team Sky.

Britain's three-time Olympic track champion was a surprise fourth in
the 2009 Tour de France and says he must move if he is to better that
next year.

Wiggins, 28, told BBC Sport: "The Tour de France changed everything.

"It's like trying to win the Champions League - you need to be at
Manchester United but I'm playing at Wigan at the moment so I have to
make that step up."

Hear that, Jonathan?

--
Michael Press