Old September 30th 09, 11:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

Default Wiggins In Soccer Allegory Shock!

In article ,
"Tom Kunich" wrote:

"Michael Press" wrote in message

Not what I am thinking. `Loyalty' is one of those words
used by middle management; another one being `morale'. I
am thinking that Wiggins considers Garmin, for all its
real success, to be a Micky Mouse outfit.

What does any of this have to do with a professional bicycle racer? Do you
suppose one should take less money for his services for your weird idea of
"loyalty"?

Sorry. I cannot derive semantic content from this
sentence, because of the prepositions and blind end pronouns.

Considerations should be the financial stability of the team, the ability of
a team to be invited to the important races, the contract terms and the
salary. Only when all of these terms are equal or nearly equal would any
other terms be considered.

Absolutely dead on correct.

--
Michael Press