Old March 26th 20, 11:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Wheels and tires

On 3/26/2020 6:47 PM, John B. wrote:
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:22:39 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

On 3/26/2020 11:02 AM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 3/26/2020 9:58 AM, AMuzi wrote:
On 3/25/2020 7:40 PM, John B. wrote:
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 19:26:32 -0500, AMuzi
wrote:

If your auntie was Nancy Pelosi, you could try your hand at
being Governor too!

Thank God there's no nepotism in Trump's administration!
Only the highest qualified sycophants need apply. (Jared and
Ivanka are there only by coincidence.)

With about 60 million Italians, of whom about 7,000 deaths
are attributed to the Chinese Bioweapon virus...

Why would you use that phrase?

Just my opinion; preponderance of limited evidence

It conveniently appeared when the PRC, in an age of
telephone videos, was facing a PR debacle of tanks and
machine guns solving their problem of 1~2 million people per
day filling the streets of Hong Kong. Virus = problem
solved, post haste. Convenient timing.

The Wuhan bioweapons lab has had four prior significant
'contamination events' with deaths. China wrote their very
first safety protocols for that lab in January 2020.
Chinese Communist Party press release:
https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/2020...217277ee1.html

[extra credit: If it's a 'mutated wildlife virus' problem,
why is the solution new regulations on a bioweapons lab nearby?]

Although built in 1956, the premium advanced virology lab
unit was built by the French a year ago.

Overview of operations (note pub date) he
https://www.nature.com/news/inside-t...hogens-1.21487

However, I also listened to an American virologist
professor/researcher for an hour last Sunday evening. She
says that since the alleged source, a wildlife market, was
emptied and completely razed, and since all patient samples
going back to November, 2019 were ordered destroyed, it will
never be possible to know this virus' origin. Her opinion is
that it was engineered but she was clear that there can
never be certainty on that point.

Well, lets not get into a contest over who can urinate the furtherest
but I would point out that the Chinese have historically solved what
they perceive as anti-government problems with far less folderol than
going to the trouble and cost of developing a new disease.

Think Tibet, think Tiananmen Square , think Uighur Muslims.

Or as I said to the neighbor who pre-echoed Andrew at least a week ago:
"It's not clear to me why China would wreck its economy to influence a
U.S. election." Or, as you say, make Hong Kong "behave."

It would be like killing the spider on the wall from fifteen feet away,
using a few shotgun blasts.

--
- Frank Krygowski