Old July 7th 04, 11:19 AM
Edward Dolan

Default FS-2003 Optima Stinger low racer

"Bill Wiley" wrote in message
Well, after a short lived love affair with this bike I have decided I need
to sell it and go back to a bike with a mesh seat and slightly more

upright
riding position.
Those of you not familiar with this brand, take a look at their website:
http://www.optima-cycles.nl/eng/2-10-1.htm
Optimas are made in The Netherlands, the land of the low racer.

[...]

Bill, it looks like a super bike and I have always wanted one of these types
of bikes, but I can't ride them because I will get numb feet after about a
half hour or so from the high BB. I would be curious as to why you are
selling this bike. Was it that the high bottom bracket was causing foot
numbness for you or was it just other comfort problems (maybe neck pain) or
handling problems (balance, steering, ergonomics).

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota