Old September 7th 05, 08:17 PM
Danny Colyer

Default A Sustrans dilemma

Tony Raven wrote:
I don't think we can blame the council for barriers put in originally by
Sustrans under their old guidelines. As I understand it once Sustrans
have cmpleted the route they abandon it to the responsibility of the
Council to maintain. Perhaps they should think about going back and
bringing all their routes up to their own current standards.

You're right, and that's not at all a bad idea.

--
Danny Colyer (my reply address is valid but checked infrequently)
URL:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/