Old August 19th 05, 08:09 AM

Default Bikes on Airplanes.

yeah you're right, i've heard stories about flying in the 50's and
60's, everyone was treated like a king, and it was more expensive.
I flew when I was a kid in the 70's and remember
it was much different than today.
the low ticket prices explains the getting stuffed into little seats,
but
some of the stuff I talked about - treating customers with
some respect - is pretty much free right?
Just a sign of the times I guess, phone company, airlines,
energy companies - they all treat their customers like ****
and employ some of the most monosyllabic retards I've
ever met. monopoly mentality.
I'll stop, I don't even fly anymore, who cares.
but don't pay that insane $80, lie cheat or use
fedex.