Old August 1st 04, 11:06 AM
Tumbleweed

Default Forthcoming LEJOG

"jacob" wrote in message
om...
"Simon Mason" wrote in message

"vernon levy" wrote in message
I'm having a crack at it from around 11th August. I've played around

with
Blog site, there's nothing there yet apart from a test message or two

but
entries will be made in a few days time onwards.

Good luck!
--
Simon M.

I just did it (May - June) 14 days + one day off. If you need any info
please ask. I found 75 miles per day with full camping gear a bit
heavy going. 60 would have been comfortable - 50 leisurely - would
allow sight seeing and other diversions.

cheers

Jacob

Well done, any chance of getting hold of your route? And how much of a
hassle was it with camping? I am planning doing it next year but B&B to
avoid having to carry too much stuff. Also looking at spending maybe 17 or
18 days or it might be too much of a grind. (anyone else interested in
accompanying me? I'll be going in June, and doing it 'JOGLE' direction.

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com