Old December 17th 08, 08:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unigurd

Default unicycle games

What about "Horse"?
Horse is about consistency in tricks.
Let's say that four guys named A, B C, and Obi-Wan played it.
A will start by doing a trick, and then B does the same trick, then C
and then Obi-Wan. If A doesn't land the trick, then it's B that can
choose the trick. But if A makes it, and B, C or Obi-Wan doesn't land
it, then they will get one of the letters in horse. When someone has got
all the letters, then they're out of the game. Lost. If A lands a trick,
and everybody else lands it too, then it's Bs turn to choose the trick,
and so on.
Did i forget anything?
I'm not sure if this is a good idea for a festival, but there's also
the chance that someone else will read this and try it out. I thinks
it's a great game

--
Unigurd