Old December 18th 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
critter

Default unicycle games

James_Potter;163036 wrote:

Something I've always wanted to try was unicycle capture the flag.

I might have played once. I had to look up the rules because I didn't
remember. This looks like a good one.

How to Play Capture the Flag

By eHow Hobbies, Games & Toys Editor

Capture the Flag is played outdoors with two teams. It's best with
teams of three or more players and can be played almost anytime,
anywhere.

Things You’ll Need:
unicycles
Camoflage Clothing
unicycle Or Tennis Shoes
2 old, brightly colored T-shirts
helmets and shin guards optional

Setup
Step 1
Divide into two teams of three or more people.
Step 2
Divide territories for the teams. Streets, trails, creeks and fence
lines all make good border markers.
Step 3
Agree on two items to serve as "flags." They should be brightly colored
and a foot or two across.
Step 4
Decide what happens when captured. Either choose to make players "out"
for the rest of the game, converted to the team that caught them, or put
in a "jail" to be rescued by their teammates.

The Game
Step 1
Retreat by team into your territory to hide the flag. The flag must be
hung at head height and be visible from 20 yards away on at least one
side.
Step 2
Split into attacker and defender groups within your team. Attackers and
defenders can switch jobs as needed.
Step 3
Attempt to sneak across the border, find and capture the enemy flag,
and then race back without being caught if you are an attacker.
Step 4
Hide around your flag or along the border and try to intercept and
catch any opposing players who sneak across if you are a defender.
Step 5
Capture enemy players by tagging them while they are on your side of
the border.
Step 6
Win by capturing the enemy flag and carrying it back to your side of
the border.

Jail
Step 1
Put captured enemy players in "jail" by picking an area with a clearly
defined border to serve as the jail.
Step 2
Rescue teammates by sneaking across the border, finding the jail,
tagging your teammate, then racing back across the border.
Step 3
Recapture players by tagging them again before they reach the border

--
critter

MUni! The closest I'll ever get to bull riding!