Old June 4th 11, 05:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

Default Yet another old lady mown down by a pavement cyclist

On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 08:48:44 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason
wrote:

"Horrific injuries" is a badly fractured wrist?

An elderly woman was left bruised and dazed and needing hospital treatment, in
a lot of pain, with a broken wrist

Now I would say that was very bad and quite shocking - or as we say "horrific".

Good to see that the holiday has really grabbed your attention - I hope that
you are not neglecting Mrs Mason.

Does she lend you her mobile just so that you can keep in contact with us?

Simple and Sad.

--
Simple Simon Mason - who cycles at 25mph in 20mph limits just because the limits do not apply to cyclists.
This includes exceeding the speed limit past three schools. A total disregard for the well-being of vulnerable road users.