Old April 18th 19, 02:59 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_11_]

Default Police hunt rapist on a bike

On 17/04/2019 19:03, TMS320 wrote:
On 17/04/2019 10:24, JNugent wrote:
On 17/04/2019 09:23, TMS320 wrote:
On 17/04/2019 00:25, JNugent wrote:
On 16/04/2019 20:02, TMS320 wrote:
On 16/04/2019 17:50, Simon Jester wrote:

If I drive through a red traffic light in my car, which class of
road users has broken the law? A: Pedestrian B: Cyclist C:
Motorist D: Train Passenger E: Golfer

No mention of motorists he-

https://www.getreading.co.uk/news/re...ading-15980797

"The 20-year-old man was walking in Blenheim Road when three
offenders got out of a car parked at the side of the road and
walked towards him."

Had they ALL been driving?
In fact, had ANY of them been driving?
If your attempt at an answer to either question is a tentaive "Yes",
please explain how you came to your conclusion.

Unless they had found an abandoned car to camp in, it is an obvious yes.

Is it? You haven't explained your (heh!) "reasoning" for that.

So... how do you know (that's "know" rather than "suggest" or "blindly
believe") that they weren't all passive passengers who had never
either learned or even attempted to drive? Do you even know which
doors of the parked car they each emerged from?

Of course! There must have been five of them.

Why?

The driver was there under
threat and the fifth was there to make that when the three got out the
driver didn't do a runner.

What evidence do you have (or imagine you have) that any of the THREE
was the driver of the car?

Go on...

So obvious that it reinforces how daft you are.

Oh dear... can't think of a sensible answer, can you?

https://www.getreading.co.uk/news/re...t-run-15995656

"The 35-year-old man, from Staines, died at the scene after he was
Â*involved in a collision with a vehicle... Officers believe the
vehicle failed to stop..."

What do you find difficult to comprehend in that?

What do you find difficult?

Nothing in this thread so far, except for your "reasoning".

Of course, I'm not the one trying to call anyone a "motorist" when
there's no evidence they have ever sat behind the wheel of a motor
vehicle.

Obviously, the pedestrian was run over by a self driving car.

What do you find difficult in the report as it is written?

Why was it worthy of comment?