Old March 3rd 05, 11:51 AM
Arthur Clune

James Annan wrote:

: It's not vertical, but about 18 degrees behind that. And moreover, the
: bumps (that matter) are coming from the rear wheel, which makes the
: effective angle even greater. A long seatpost may flex appreciably.

I did notice a difference with my carbon seatpost (on a compact frame
with a lot of seatpost showing). It was noticable more stiff than
the ti one but did also seem to absorb the high frequency buzz
well.

I took it out though becuase I found it a complete PITA as it
kept slipping and went back to the ti one. Much more robust, and
a better solution IMO.

Arhtur

It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness